The Conservatory offers limited after-hours private use of the facility for weddings and formal/professional photography only. You must obtain a permit through Seattle Parks and Recreation to secure your date.
- The Seasonal House is the main room in the Conservatory and offers a warm, lush, cozy environment for an intimate wedding ceremony for up to 25 people.
- Chairs are available upon request. Set up of chairs will be the renter's responsibility.
- Professional photography is allowed for the duration of your rental.
- There is one private all-gender bathroom inside the Conservatory. Additional restrooms are available outside in the park, just East of the Conservatory.
- The Conservatory can get quite hot in the summer. Hand held fans are an excellent party favor for guests.
- Call 206-684-4743 to schedule a site visit with a Conservatory staff member.
- Ceremonies only, no receptions.
- Your permit will reserve the entire Conservatory for the duration of your rental.
- Please stay on pathways and paved surfaces. Do not sit, stand or place personal belongings in planted display areas.
- Do not move planters, plants, benches or other display features in the Conservatory. Please discuss rearrangements at least one week prior to your rental date and our staff will move display items for you.
- Hand-held bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres.
- Soft music to moderate live or amplified music.
- Food or drink of any kind.
- Confetti, bird seed, rice, flower petals or the like.
- Floral arrangements that are not one of the kinds listed above.
- Candles or open flames.