The Volunteer Park Conservatory will be reopening on Wednesday, September 1, 2021.
Operational Hours: Tuesday through Sunday, 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. Free admission days are temporary suspended.
Please note that the Volunteer Park Conservatory will continue to follow any current COVID-19 restrictions as outlined by the State, City or King County Public Health. The current guidance requires all staff and visitors to mask up upon entry regardless of vaccination status. Conditions may change as restrictions and guidelines evolve.
We have made some changes for the health and safety of our community. Please be prepared for:
- Due to health and safety guidelines regarding Covid-19, the Conservatory is limiting the number of visitors at any one time.
- Social Distancing is required due to narrow walkways and viewing areas. One way traffic flow will be required.
- Face masks are required indoors statewide, regardless of vaccination status.
- Payment by card only admission and sales; no cash at this time.
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing.
Please check the following resources for updates about Seattle Parks and Recreation operations and facilities:
Follow us on social media, or sign up for our event newsletter for any additional updates.